- Providing safe, quality patient care where the patient’s needs and satisfaction are a top priority
- Working as a member of a team and actively contributing to the team’s efforts
- Continuing to build and improve the team and operational process
- Cross-training to maximize coverage
- Demonstrating flexibility and willingness to accept new challenges and different approaches
PROSC is a drug-free workplace, conducting both pre-employment and random testing.
Please review the job descriptions below to determine if you are qualified. If you are qualified, you may submit your application along with your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operating Room Registered Nurse, Full Time – Click here for the job description.
Peri-Anesthesia Registered Nurse, Per-Diem – Click here for the job description.